The revelation spell grants the priest extraordinary divination powers. He gains the following abilities that are effective to a range of 240 yards.
- The priest gains true seeing as per the 5th-level priest spell.
- The priest can see and identify all priest spell effects in the area (assume a line of sight in a 60 arc).
- The priest is instantly aware of any creature's attempt to lie to him.
- The priest can communicate with animals, creatures, and monsters of all types. He can communicate with any number of creatures, but may converse with only one at a time.
- The priest can communicate telepathically with humanoids.
- The priest may use a suitable item as a crystal ball once per hour, as per the magical item described in the DMG (including range). He gains a +20% bonus to all rolls to determine success.