Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Table 65: Base Climbing Success Rates
|Thief with mountaineering proficiency *||Climb walls % + 10%|
|Thief||Climb walls %|
|Mountaineering proficiency *||40% + 10% per proficiency slot|
|Mountaineer (decided by DM)||50%|
- * Only if the optional proficiency system is used.
Table 66: Climbing Modifiers
|Abundant handholds (brush, trees, ledges)||40%|
|Rope and wall **||55%|
|Plate armors (all types)||-50%|
|Studded leather, padded||-5%|
|Character race: *|
|Slightly slippery (wet or crumbling)||-25%|
|Slippery (icy, slimy)||-40%|
|Climber wounded below ½ hp||-10%|
- * These are the same as the modifiers given in
- ** Rope and wall applies in most climbing situations in which the character is able to brace his feet against the surface being climbed and use a rope to assist in the task.
- † This is -5% per encumbrance category above unencumbered, or per movement rate point lost off normal movement rate.
Table 67: Rates of Climbing
|Type of Surface||Dry||Slightly Slippery||Slippery|
|Very smooth *||¼||--**||--**|
|Smooth, cracked *||½||1-Mar||¼|
|Rope and wall||2||1||½|
- * Nonthief characters must be mountaineers and have appropriate tools (pitons, rope, etc.) to climb these surfaces.
- ** Thief characters can climb very smooth, slightly slippery surfaces at ¼. However, even thieves cannot climb very smooth, slippery surfaces.